Xenit assists in the conceptual phase of your ECM project. When build on an ECM strategy, later evolution of your ECM project will be simpler. XeniT can help with:
- setting up your ECM program
- prioritising areas
- making a business case
- building a phased pragmatic approach
- selecting the right ECM components
- designing your technical architecture
Based on our field experience and proven methodologies to capture and translate your user requirements XeniT brings you the solid base to build your ECM project upon.
XeniT consults you in your ECM strategy regarding
- positioning the ECM solution into your companies IT infrastructure and integration with Back-end systems
- migration (reuse or rip & replace) of existing CMS/DMS or File Systems
- authoring environments
- document standards to use making your documents more business relevant and ensure their accessibility 20 years from now
The introduction of an ECM solution into your organisation should be well planned. XeniT provides several options to gradually build up the ECM knowledge and assists in introducing best practises into your organisation.
- Jump Start: low cost, quick return, basic system for a small organisation. Read more
- Exploration prototype: hands-on evaluation of techniques you want to evaluate
- Pilot: in depth setup for selected scope with precise fit to specific needs of department or process
- Full Scale Deployment: organisation wide, phased implementation with a special focus on obtaining a high adoption rate by the users.
Support and continuous evolvement
- SLA based issue resolution
- Periodic evaluation (plan–do–check–adjust)
- Continuous tuning and evolution towards a higher level of document management